Historical walks around Krosno
We provide guide service for:
- Guide service in Polish - 30 PLN /per group/
- Guide service in English - 50 PLN /per group/
- groups of preschoolers
- groups of students
- groups of adults
We offer guided tours around the town adjusted to the needs of particular groups.
We provide a competent presentation of history of the town.
We invite you to visit such interesting places as:
Reservation for groups
- The Church of the Franciscan Fathers and the Oświęcim family Chapel - a famous monument of Polish Baroque architecture.
- The Parish Basilica - the most important temple of the town, a place where the most splendid and unique collection of Krosno sacral art can be found.
- The Belfry Tower and Clock's Exhibition
- Market Square with its old buildings, including presentation of the most recent archeological findings.
must be made in advance.Please call:
+48 13 432 41 88